1 person Workflow
The default behaviour for the Administrator Group is Writer.
The Writer permissions allow the writer to Edit, Approve and Publish pages.
To publish a page using a One Person Workflow process, follow the steps below.
1. Create page as usual.
2. Save your page.
Note: The page is in a "Locked" state until it has been Submitted or until Revert Edits is Selected.
2. Highlight the page in the site-tree and right-click.
3. Select Approve.
4. A Revision Notes pop-up will appear in which you can write notes relating to the revision you have just made.
INSERT SCREEN-SHOT OF REVISION NOTES POP-UP HERE.
5. Click [OK] after writing your revision notes.
6. Return to the site tree and highlight the page that you have just submitted.
7. Right-click on the page.
8. Select Publish.
9. The Revision Notes pop-up will appear in which you can write notes relating to the revision you have just made.
The page is now live.